Describe the difference between starch and fiber.
2. How will eating excessive amounts of added sugars affect health?
3. List the benefits of eating more fiber. What are the consequences of eating too much? Too little?
4. Review your food logs for the last two weeks. Specifically look at grains. Are the majority of your grains WHOLE grain or refined? Are you getting close to the recommended servings or going over? How can you increase healthy WHOLE grains in your diet?
5. What is the most common form of lipid found in food?
6. What are the positive and negative consequences of hydrogenating a fat?
7. Review your food logs for the last two weeks. Do you go over or stay with in your saturated fat allowance? Looking at your food labels, are you consuming any transfat?
Watch HBO Weight of a Nation Part 1 Movie to answer the following questions:
8. At present in the U.S., less than one percent of the population meets all seven criteria for ideal cardiovascular health. Do you know how many you meet? What could you do nutritionally to meet more of them?
There are seven factors for Ideal Cardiovascular Health…
1. Optimal levels of Total Cholesterol
2. Normal Blood Pressure
3. No Diabetes
4. Normal BMI
5. Don’t Smoke
6. Perform Daily Exercise
7. Eat a Healthy Diet
9. Childhood weight problems can lead to complications such as elevated blood pressure and cholesterol, joint problems, type 2 diabetes, gallbladder disease, asthma, depression and anxiety. Currently, how many people in the US (children included) are living with Type II diabetes? You can use the CDC website to get your statistics.
10. Which of the Bogalusa Heart Study findings surprise you (discuss one or two)?
Essay Writing Service Features
Our ExperienceNo matter how complex your assignment is, we can find the right professional for your specific task. theNursingWriter.com is an essay writing company that hires only the smartest minds to help you with your projects. Our expertise allows us to provide students with high-quality academic writing, editing & proofreading services.
Free revision policy$10
Free bibliography & reference$8
Free title page$8
How Our Essay Writing Service Works
First, you will need to complete an order form. It's not difficult but, in case there is anything you find not to be clear, you may always call us so that we can guide you through it. On the order form, you will need to include some basic information concerning your order: subject, topic, number of pages, etc. We also encourage our clients to upload any relevant information or sources that will help.Complete the order form
Once we have all the information and instructions that we need, we select the most suitable writer for your assignment. While everything seems to be clear, the writer, who has complete knowledge of the subject, may need clarification from you. It is at that point that you would receive a call or email from us.Writer’s assignment
As soon as the writer has finished, it will be delivered both to the website and to your email address so that you will not miss it. If your deadline is close at hand, we will place a call to you to make sure that you receive the paper on time.Completing the order and download