. “Stakeholder Involvement” Please respond to the following:
· Justify the influence of stakeholders in the project management plan and their role in communication planning.Watch the video titled “More People Turning to Telecommuting” (5 min 21 s), found on NBC Learn.
· Next, compare and contrast the communication methods used to manage a virtual team as opposed to a face-to-face team. Also, discuss the challenges of communication often faced with each type of team.
2. “Work Breakdown and Development of Inventory System Project” Please respond to the following:
· Research work breakdown structures and compare one created with MS Project and one created without software. Next., justify which work breakdown structure you prefer and support your reasons.
· Analyze the WBS created by the private company.
3. “Project Scheduling and Overloaded Resources” Please respond to the following:
· Give your opinion of the value of a GANTT chart being used for project scheduling in a human resource management project. Select two (2) other types of scheduling techniques and compare the usability and clarity to that of a GANTT chart.
· Many times a resource can become overloaded during a human resource project. State the resources you believe have been overloaded in your company and give your opinion why resources become overloaded. Suggest some solutions to solve this issue.
4. “Moral Philosophies and Cognitive Moral Development” Please respond to the following:
· Select one (1) moral philosophy (teleology, deontology, relativist perspective, virtue ethics, or justice) that has influenced the outcome of an ethical dilemma that you have witnessed. Provide one (1) example of the way in which this moral philosophy influenced the outcome of an ethical dilemma in a past or present organization. Note: Please do not identify workplaces or leaders by name.
· Examine Kohlberg’s stages of moral development. Determine the stage of Kohlberg’s moral development that your current, or past, organization and coworkers are in. Provide one (1) example of your current, or past, organization and coworkers that illustrates the stage of Kohlberg’s moral development. Note: Please do not identify workplaces or leaders by name.
5. “Organizational Culture and Ethical Decision Making” Please respond to the following:
· Examine the major influences that organizational culture can have on organizational ethical decision making. From your personal experience in your current or past organization, provide one (1) example of how organizational culture influenced the outcome of an ethical decision. Note: Please do not identify workplaces or leaders by name.
· Use the Internet to research a business leader that you believe to be an ethical leader. Next, examine the key traits and actions that the selected leader demonstrates in order to influence a positive ethical culture in the organization. Suggest two (2) actions that a company could take in order to achieve a positive ethical culture.
6. “Developing and Implementing an Organizational Ethics Program” Please respond to the following:
· Watch the video titled, “Values- vs. Compliance-based Ethics Programs – Linda Trevino” located below. Next, differentiate between a values-based ethics program and a compliance-based ethics program. Recommend either a values-based ethics program or a compliance-based ethics program for your current or a past organization. Provide a rationale for your response. Note: Please do not identify workplaces or leaders by name.
· Review Table 8-4 “Developing and Implementing a Code of Ethics” (Chapter 8). Outline a plan for implementing a training and development program in your current, or former, organization. Determine which training methodology (i.e., live training, online, reading, etc.) you would use to deliver the training. Provide a rationale for your response.
· Note: Please do not identify workplaces or leaders by name.
Essay Writing Service Features
Our ExperienceNo matter how complex your assignment is, we can find the right professional for your specific task. theNursingWriter.com is an essay writing company that hires only the smartest minds to help you with your projects. Our expertise allows us to provide students with high-quality academic writing, editing & proofreading services.
Free revision policy$10
Free bibliography & reference$8
Free title page$8
How Our Essay Writing Service Works
First, you will need to complete an order form. It's not difficult but, in case there is anything you find not to be clear, you may always call us so that we can guide you through it. On the order form, you will need to include some basic information concerning your order: subject, topic, number of pages, etc. We also encourage our clients to upload any relevant information or sources that will help.Complete the order form
Once we have all the information and instructions that we need, we select the most suitable writer for your assignment. While everything seems to be clear, the writer, who has complete knowledge of the subject, may need clarification from you. It is at that point that you would receive a call or email from us.Writer’s assignment
As soon as the writer has finished, it will be delivered both to the website and to your email address so that you will not miss it. If your deadline is close at hand, we will place a call to you to make sure that you receive the paper on time.Completing the order and download