You have just been hired as a new chief executive officer of a new full-service 200-bed for-profit health care organization. Twenty-four (24) hour emergency room services will be provided. The services offered will focus on adult care. The physicians under consideration for employment at the new facility are world renowned for their highly successful treatment rate for the most difficult cancers. About five miles away exists a non-for-profit teaching hospital that has also developed a great reputation in the community for providing great adult care services.
Prepare an eighteen to twenty (18-20) slide PowerPoint slide presentation in which you:
1. Provide a detailed organizational chart for your new facility.
2. Organize a mission, vision, and values statement for the new entity.
3. Compile procedures that govern the hospital-physician and physician-patient relationship including negligence and liability issues.
4. Describe referral services that will be offered.
5. Create a peer review system.
6. Provide a synopsis of how HMO insurance will be handled.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
• Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
• Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
• Differentiate among the ways that health care institutions can be organized and managed.
• Define negligence and liability as they relate to health care.
• Explain the concept of peer review and its relationship to medical staff privileges.
• Use technology and information resources to research issues in health care policy, law, and ethics.
• Write clearly and concisely about health care policy, law, and ethics using proper writing mechanics.
Grading for this assignment will be based on answer quality, logic / organization of the paper, and language and writing skills, using the following rubric.
Essay Writing Service Features
Our ExperienceNo matter how complex your assignment is, we can find the right professional for your specific task. theNursingWriter.com is an essay writing company that hires only the smartest minds to help you with your projects. Our expertise allows us to provide students with high-quality academic writing, editing & proofreading services.
Free revision policy$10
Free bibliography & reference$8
Free title page$8
How Our Essay Writing Service Works
First, you will need to complete an order form. It's not difficult but, in case there is anything you find not to be clear, you may always call us so that we can guide you through it. On the order form, you will need to include some basic information concerning your order: subject, topic, number of pages, etc. We also encourage our clients to upload any relevant information or sources that will help.Complete the order form
Once we have all the information and instructions that we need, we select the most suitable writer for your assignment. While everything seems to be clear, the writer, who has complete knowledge of the subject, may need clarification from you. It is at that point that you would receive a call or email from us.Writer’s assignment
As soon as the writer has finished, it will be delivered both to the website and to your email address so that you will not miss it. If your deadline is close at hand, we will place a call to you to make sure that you receive the paper on time.Completing the order and download