1. Plot the frequency distribution for “Age at Enrollment” by hand or by using SPSS.
2. How would you characterize the skewness of the distribution in Question 1- positively skewed, negatively skewed, or appropriately normal? Provide a rationale for your answer.
3. Compare the original skewness statistic and Shapiro-Wilk statistic with those of the smaller dataset (n=15) for the variable “Age at First Arrest.” How did the statistics change, and how would you explain these differences?
4. Plot the frequency distribution for “Years of Education” by hand or by using SPSS.
5. How would you characterize the kurtosis of the distribution in Question 4- leptokurtic, mesorkurtic, or platykurtic? Provide a rationale for your answer.
6. What is the skewness statistic for “Age at Enrollment”? How would you characterize the magnitude of the skewness statistic for “Age at Enrollment”?
7. What is the kurtosis statistic for “Years of Education”? How would you characterize the magnitude of the kurtosis statistic for “Years of Education”?
8. Using SPSS, compute the Shapiro-Wilk statistic for “Number of Times Fired from job.” What would you conclude from the results?
9. In the SPSS output table titled “Tests of Normality”, the Shapiro-Wilk statistic is reported along with Kolmogorov-Smirnov statistic. Why is the Kolmogorov-Smirnov statistic inappropriate for these example data?
10. How would you explain the skewness statistic for a particular frequency distribution being low and the Shapiro-Wilk statistic still being significant at p<0.05?
Essay Writing Service Features
Our ExperienceNo matter how complex your assignment is, we can find the right professional for your specific task. theNursingWriter.com is an essay writing company that hires only the smartest minds to help you with your projects. Our expertise allows us to provide students with high-quality academic writing, editing & proofreading services.
Free revision policy$10
Free bibliography & reference$8
Free title page$8
How Our Essay Writing Service Works
First, you will need to complete an order form. It's not difficult but, in case there is anything you find not to be clear, you may always call us so that we can guide you through it. On the order form, you will need to include some basic information concerning your order: subject, topic, number of pages, etc. We also encourage our clients to upload any relevant information or sources that will help.Complete the order form
Once we have all the information and instructions that we need, we select the most suitable writer for your assignment. While everything seems to be clear, the writer, who has complete knowledge of the subject, may need clarification from you. It is at that point that you would receive a call or email from us.Writer’s assignment
As soon as the writer has finished, it will be delivered both to the website and to your email address so that you will not miss it. If your deadline is close at hand, we will place a call to you to make sure that you receive the paper on time.Completing the order and download