This Assessment 2 is worth 55% of your final grade and the equivalent of 2,500 words. The word equivalent means that the work you do to complete this assignment is taken into account so the total word count in the 3 slides will be less than 2,500 actual words.
You are required to develop a power point slide (Part A) that could be presented as a poster to disseminate the results of your research project. You will identify five (5) key messages and the implementation of results for practice. In Part B, you will discuss what you have learned in Nursing Project and how you think this knowledge will influence your practice as a newly qualified Registered Nurse.
Objectives being assessed:
CO 4 – Identify the implications and make recommendations for nursing
CO 5 – Design a poster presentation in order to disseminate findings
Your assignment must adhere to the following format:
– Download the Assignment 2 template located in the Assessments folder to use.
– Do Not re-format the Template in any way or add any additional slides.
– Part B: use 1.5 spacing, write in 3rd person, and use references as relevant.
– Correct use of UniSA Harvard author-date system for in-text referencing and Reference List.
ASSIGNMENT 2 TEMPLATE CONTAINS THE FOLLOWING SECTIONS:
Part A: Slide: (1200 words equivalent)
Include the following information in the specified areas and reference correctly:
– Project Title and your name and student ID
– Introduction, background, research question.
– List five (5) relevant key messages from your research project results.
– Discuss implementation of results for clinical practice and/or education and policy in relation to your research question.
– Recommendations for clinical practice and/or research, education and policy.
– Use 3-4 images if relevant. No more than 20% of the size in the text box.
Part B (500 words approx)
Think about what you have learned in Nursing Project. Describe how you think this knowledge will influence your clinical practice as a newly qualified Registered Nurse. Write in 3rd person and use references as relevant.
Reference List: Present on a new slide and use correct UniSA Harvard author-date
Essay Writing Service Features
Our ExperienceNo matter how complex your assignment is, we can find the right professional for your specific task. theNursingWriter.com is an essay writing company that hires only the smartest minds to help you with your projects. Our expertise allows us to provide students with high-quality academic writing, editing & proofreading services.
Free revision policy$10
Free bibliography & reference$8
Free title page$8
How Our Essay Writing Service Works
First, you will need to complete an order form. It's not difficult but, in case there is anything you find not to be clear, you may always call us so that we can guide you through it. On the order form, you will need to include some basic information concerning your order: subject, topic, number of pages, etc. We also encourage our clients to upload any relevant information or sources that will help.Complete the order form
Once we have all the information and instructions that we need, we select the most suitable writer for your assignment. While everything seems to be clear, the writer, who has complete knowledge of the subject, may need clarification from you. It is at that point that you would receive a call or email from us.Writer’s assignment
As soon as the writer has finished, it will be delivered both to the website and to your email address so that you will not miss it. If your deadline is close at hand, we will place a call to you to make sure that you receive the paper on time.Completing the order and download