1. Do the example data meet the assumptions for the paired samples t-test? Provide a rationale for your answer.
2. If calculating by hand, draw the frequency distributions of the two variables. What are the shapes of the distributions? If using SPSS, what are the results of the Shapiro-Wilk tests of normality for the two variables?
3. What are the means for the baseline and posttreatment affective distress scores, respectively?
4. What is the paired samples t-test value?
5. Is the t-test significant at alpha= 0.05? Specify how you arrived at your answer.
6. If using SPSS, what is the exact likelihood of obtaining a t-test value at least as extreme or as close to the one that was actually observed, assuming that the null hypothesis is true?
7. On average, did the affective distress scores improve or deteriorate over time? Provide a rationale for your answer.
8. Write your interpretation of the results as you would in an APA journal.
9. What do the results indicate regarding the impact of rehabilitation on emotional distress levels?
10. What are the weaknesses of the design in this example?
Essay Writing Service Features
Our ExperienceNo matter how complex your assignment is, we can find the right professional for your specific task. theNursingWriter.com is an essay writing company that hires only the smartest minds to help you with your projects. Our expertise allows us to provide students with high-quality academic writing, editing & proofreading services.
Free revision policy$10
Free bibliography & reference$8
Free title page$8
How Our Essay Writing Service Works
First, you will need to complete an order form. It's not difficult but, in case there is anything you find not to be clear, you may always call us so that we can guide you through it. On the order form, you will need to include some basic information concerning your order: subject, topic, number of pages, etc. We also encourage our clients to upload any relevant information or sources that will help.Complete the order form
Once we have all the information and instructions that we need, we select the most suitable writer for your assignment. While everything seems to be clear, the writer, who has complete knowledge of the subject, may need clarification from you. It is at that point that you would receive a call or email from us.Writer’s assignment
As soon as the writer has finished, it will be delivered both to the website and to your email address so that you will not miss it. If your deadline is close at hand, we will place a call to you to make sure that you receive the paper on time.Completing the order and download