Carbs, Fats and Proteins are the 3 “energy yielding” nutrients of the 6 classes of Nutrients. They are referred to as the “Macro-nutrients” as we need more of these than we do vitamins and/or minerals.
For this post, please address the following questions. Be sure to post the “source” of your information at the bottom of your post and also remember to comment on a classmates post as well (please refer to the syllabus for details on how to complete the discussion board post- There is also a discussion board grading rubric available for your review)
Questions for Discussion Board Post:
1) Are low Carb diets as great as they are portrayed to be in the media? List 2 positives and 2 negatives of this type of diet
2) Since glucose is our body’s preferred source of energy- if you do not consume adequate amounts of Carbs (Glucose) what happens in the body?
3) John is a body builder and is getting ready for his upcoming competition- he wants his muscles to be leaned up and defined. If John calculated that he needed 60 grams of protein per day, and he started eating 90 grams- will this extra protein help his muscles get bigger ? Leaner? Explain
4) Can your body make glucose from proteins? from fats?
5) Which fats are said to be healthier saturated or unsaturated? Why? Which cholesterol is said to be healthier, LDL or HDL? Why?
In your post, please answer these questions and be sure to provide the source(s) of your information
Essay Writing Service Features
Our ExperienceNo matter how complex your assignment is, we can find the right professional for your specific task. theNursingWriter.com is an essay writing company that hires only the smartest minds to help you with your projects. Our expertise allows us to provide students with high-quality academic writing, editing & proofreading services.
Free revision policy$10
Free bibliography & reference$8
Free title page$8
How Our Essay Writing Service Works
First, you will need to complete an order form. It's not difficult but, in case there is anything you find not to be clear, you may always call us so that we can guide you through it. On the order form, you will need to include some basic information concerning your order: subject, topic, number of pages, etc. We also encourage our clients to upload any relevant information or sources that will help.Complete the order form
Once we have all the information and instructions that we need, we select the most suitable writer for your assignment. While everything seems to be clear, the writer, who has complete knowledge of the subject, may need clarification from you. It is at that point that you would receive a call or email from us.Writer’s assignment
As soon as the writer has finished, it will be delivered both to the website and to your email address so that you will not miss it. If your deadline is close at hand, we will place a call to you to make sure that you receive the paper on time.Completing the order and download