The nurse notes that a client is quite suspicious during an assessment interview and believes that her family is under investigation by the CIA. What would the appropriate nursing interventions be with this client? Select all that apply:
1. Use active listening skills to seek information from the client.
2. Encourage the client to describe the problem as she sees it.
3. Ask the client to tell you exactly what she thinks is happening.
4. Tell the client that she is delusional and you can help her.
5. Explain to the client that most people are not investigated by the CIA.
6. Reassure the client that you are not with the CIA.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more