To see if the mean weight of 269.3 should really be below the weight of their eight bags
1. The mean weight of their eight bags is just a random sample from the population of bag weights whose mean is 269.3 grams.
2. The mean weight of their eight bags should be below the population mean weight of 269.3 grams.
3. The mean weight of the eight bags shows that the students got cheated by Frito Lay
4. To see if the mean weight of 269.3 should really be below the weight of their eight bags
Logically speaking, if the students are only worried that they got cheated and were suspicious that Frito Lay was actually undertaking a policy of underfilling the newer bags, which type of test should they use?
1. A two tailed test
2. A one tailed test for sample means above the population mean
3. A one tailed test for sample means below the population mean
4. It doesn t matter, a one or two taile test will both answer their question just as well
Another way of stating the null hypothesis the students are testing is:
1. The population mean mu is > their sample mean
2. The population mean mu is < their sample mean
3. The students sample mean is either greater than or less than the population mean mu
4. The students have sampled from a population of tortilla chip bags whose mean is equal to the stated population mean by Frito Lay
Since the students are using a sample of eight Dorito chip bags and taking the mean of the weight of the bags they must utilize a sampling distribution of means. What is the standard deviation of this sampling distribution of means for their purposes?
1. 0.339 grams
2. 0.095 grams
3. 0.185 grams
Essay Writing Service Features
Our ExperienceNo matter how complex your assignment is, we can find the right professional for your specific task. theNursingWriter.com is an essay writing company that hires only the smartest minds to help you with your projects. Our expertise allows us to provide students with high-quality academic writing, editing & proofreading services.
Free revision policy$10
Free bibliography & reference$8
Free title page$8
How Our Essay Writing Service Works
First, you will need to complete an order form. It's not difficult but, in case there is anything you find not to be clear, you may always call us so that we can guide you through it. On the order form, you will need to include some basic information concerning your order: subject, topic, number of pages, etc. We also encourage our clients to upload any relevant information or sources that will help.Complete the order form
Once we have all the information and instructions that we need, we select the most suitable writer for your assignment. While everything seems to be clear, the writer, who has complete knowledge of the subject, may need clarification from you. It is at that point that you would receive a call or email from us.Writer’s assignment
As soon as the writer has finished, it will be delivered both to the website and to your email address so that you will not miss it. If your deadline is close at hand, we will place a call to you to make sure that you receive the paper on time.Completing the order and download