1. Do the example data in Table 35-2 meet the assumptions of the Pearson X2 test? Provide a rationale for your answer.
2. Compute the X2 test. What is the X2 value?
3. Is the X2 significant at alpha=0.05? Specify how you arrived at your answer.
4. If using SPSS, what is the exact likelihood of obtaining the X2 value at least as extreme as or as close to the one that was actually observed, assuming that the null hypothesis is true?
5. Using the numbers in the contigency table, calculate the percentage of antibiotic users who tested positive for candiduria.
6. Using the numbers in the contigency table, calculate the percentage of non-antibiotic users who tested positive for candiduria.
7. Using the numbers in the contigency table, calculate the percentage of veterans with candiduria who had a history of antibiotic use.
8. Using the numbers in the contigency table, calculate the percentage of veterans with candiduria who had no history of antibiotic use.
9. Write your interpretation of the results as you would in an APA-formatted journal.
10. Was the sample size adequate to detect differences between the two groups in this example? Provide a rational for your answer.
Essay Writing Service Features
Our ExperienceNo matter how complex your assignment is, we can find the right professional for your specific task. theNursingWriter.com is an essay writing company that hires only the smartest minds to help you with your projects. Our expertise allows us to provide students with high-quality academic writing, editing & proofreading services.
Free revision policy$10
Free bibliography & reference$8
Free title page$8
How Our Essay Writing Service Works
First, you will need to complete an order form. It's not difficult but, in case there is anything you find not to be clear, you may always call us so that we can guide you through it. On the order form, you will need to include some basic information concerning your order: subject, topic, number of pages, etc. We also encourage our clients to upload any relevant information or sources that will help.Complete the order form
Once we have all the information and instructions that we need, we select the most suitable writer for your assignment. While everything seems to be clear, the writer, who has complete knowledge of the subject, may need clarification from you. It is at that point that you would receive a call or email from us.Writer’s assignment
As soon as the writer has finished, it will be delivered both to the website and to your email address so that you will not miss it. If your deadline is close at hand, we will place a call to you to make sure that you receive the paper on time.Completing the order and download