World Health Organization’s “Statistical Information System” is an interactive database that allows you to compare health indicators for multiple countries. For this Assignment, you will compare the country you selected for the Discussion with the United States in terms of healthcare (i.e., please compare the same country in both the Discussion and Assignment.)
To prepare for this Assignment:
· Consider the value of using standardized quantitative health measures or indicators to compare information internationally.
· Examine the definitions of indicators presented in the Resources, including pages 55–62 of the Shi and Singh (2015) course text.
· Use the WHO website to examine country statistics and profiles.
· Create a table to record data related to three health indicators for the two countries you are comparing, as illustrated in the example Indicators Chart on this page.
· Once your table is complete, compare the data and analyze it in light of the information presented in this week’s Resources and the research you conducted for the Discussion. What insights does this comparison give you about health and disease within the U.S. healthcare delivery system and the system of the other country you selected?
Write a 1- to 2-page paper in which you:Assignment, you will compare the U.S. healthcare delivery system with the health system of another country.
· Identify the country that you are comparing with the United States.
· Define the three health indicators you have selected for your analysis and explain why you chose them.
· Include the table you created to record and compare your data.
· Summarize the results of your comparison, sharing at least two insights that you gained through this analysis of health and disease in the United States and your selected country.
· Describe characteristics of healthcare delivery systems in various countries
· Compare characteristics of healthcare delivery systems in various countries
· Explain potential benefits and challenges for people in various countries based on health system characteristics
· Compare health indicator data for the United States and other countries
Essay Writing Service Features
Our ExperienceNo matter how complex your assignment is, we can find the right professional for your specific task. theNursingWriter.com is an essay writing company that hires only the smartest minds to help you with your projects. Our expertise allows us to provide students with high-quality academic writing, editing & proofreading services.
Free revision policy$10
Free bibliography & reference$8
Free title page$8
How Our Essay Writing Service Works
First, you will need to complete an order form. It's not difficult but, in case there is anything you find not to be clear, you may always call us so that we can guide you through it. On the order form, you will need to include some basic information concerning your order: subject, topic, number of pages, etc. We also encourage our clients to upload any relevant information or sources that will help.Complete the order form
Once we have all the information and instructions that we need, we select the most suitable writer for your assignment. While everything seems to be clear, the writer, who has complete knowledge of the subject, may need clarification from you. It is at that point that you would receive a call or email from us.Writer’s assignment
As soon as the writer has finished, it will be delivered both to the website and to your email address so that you will not miss it. If your deadline is close at hand, we will place a call to you to make sure that you receive the paper on time.Completing the order and download